What is Java?
Java is developed by Sun Microsystems, It’s is a class-based programming language, a standalone language that’s executed in JVM ( Java Virtual Machine) that permits Java programs to run on any platform.
As you heard about java,
” Write Once, Run Anywhere… “
Java is favored of enterprises too. Today’s web is dripping with java programming we interact with several Java-based applications on routine.
Object-Oriented Language (OOP):
Both languages are Object-oriented because they making objects and relationships with each other. They have properties like inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism.
- Java is used for server-side development.
- Java is an OOP (object-oriented programming) language.
- Java applications can run in any virtual machine(JVM) or browser.
- Java program uses a lot of memory.
- Java contains a thread-based approach to concurrency.
- Java supports multithreading.
Significant Names that use Java:
Final words: which is better?
Additionally, if you use both in any application it’ll be wonderful.
In the end, eventually, it’s up to you what you choose according to your product as per your need or your interest.