Table of Contents Hide
What is Java?
Java is developed by Sun Microsystems. It’s is a class-based programming language. A standalone language that’s executed in JVM ( Java Virtual Machine). Which permits Java programs to run on any platform.
As you heard about java,
” Write Once, Run Anywhere… “
Java is favored of enterprises too. Today’s web is dripping with Java programming. We interact with several Java-based applications on routine.
JS is simple to learn. JS is also known as the browser’s language. It’s not similar to java. JS is entirely different.
Object-Oriented Language (OOP):
Both languages are Object-oriented because they making objects and relationships with each other. They have properties like inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism.
Both are browser Compatible and capable of running for all kinds of browsers.
- Java is used for server-side development.
- Java is an OOP (object-oriented programming) language.
- Java applications can run in any virtual machine(JVM) or browser.
- Java program uses a lot of memory.
- Java contains a thread-based approach to concurrency.
- Java supports multithreading.
- JS is used for the client-side to make HTML pages dynamic and interactive.
- JS is specifically an OOP scripting language.
- JS code is used to run only within the browser. However, currently, it’s run on the server via Node.js
- JS needs less memory So, used in websites.
- JS has an event-based approach to concurrency.
- JS doesn’t support multi-threading.
Significant Names that use Java:
Final words: which is better?
we can use those languages in an application that’s a really smart move. Java makes your application more secure and robust. On the other side, JS makes the application more interactive. Without a doubt, having both Java and JS under one’s belt will make a programmer more employable and will lead towards more job opportunities down the road.
Additionally, if you use both in any application it’ll be wonderful.
In the end, eventually, it’s up to you what you choose according to your product as per your need or your interest.
See you there 🙂