Hey did you imagine how to collect analytics, views, clicks on the website page?
How to monitor the mouse activity? All things happen due to DOM events.
Today We are going to learn about DOM Events.
Events are the part of Document Object Model (DOM)
- when the page load
- a user clicks the button
- the image has been loaded
- the mouse moves over an element
- the input field is changed, HTML form is submitted
- Which causes the button to close the window
- the message to be displayed to the user
- data to be validated
Kindly check this article for a better understanding of DOM Events Reference
Click on this text!
Click the button to display the date.
onload and onunload Events:
onload and on unload events triggered when a user enters or leaves the page. These kinda events mostly used to deal with cookies.